post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 56 of 56 << ... 50-->610-->4653545556
    ^ Heeheehee... Oh boy, the last episode of Blood-C.

You're in for a real treat, my good man.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanHardy View Post
    ^ Heeheehee... Oh boy, the last episode of Blood-C.

You're in for a real treat, my good man.
    It was the BEST! I don't know how I slept on this gem for so long. Planning on rewatching the entire series + movie again, next weekend, just in case I've missed anything.

Well based on FUNi's recommendation/similar shows, I've jumped right into another mystery genre.

Shiki. Wasn't sure what to expect from this one, but so far, I'm been marathon'ing the series up to episode 7. The suspense and mystery just keeps on coming with this one. Another great series so far.

Shugo Chara is a new one I picked up this weekend on CR. It has over 120+ episodes, so I'll likely take my time with this one.

Ghost Hunt is also on my list, in keeping up with the mystery genres.
    Steaky!&nbsp;

I just finished up Hellsing Ultimate and, my god, what a well done and intense anime. Aside from some of the currently airing anime, I'm watching the first season of Durarara. I'm trying to figure out what my 100th entry on my list for MAL should be...!
    "Once the rain stops and real tears can be shed… I will put down roots. Until then… with the rain by my side, I will continue to drift like the clouds." &nbsp;-Teru, Mushi-shi “Cloudless rain”

I have 4 episodes left of Steins;Gate and an OVA. Watching it dubbed and I'm going to wait for FUNi to release the movie afterward, because supposedly they got the rights to that movie too.

But oh my god this show is amazing. It's fascinating, it's dire, it's got a fantastic cast and it really is incredible. I can clearly see why it's #2 Best-Rated on MyAnimeList. Show's incredible.

Also in terms of Simulcasting, I've been watching 3 very closely this season:

-Assassination Classroom: Very heartwarming series that was very goofy and colorful. Really nice. Korosensei is a cool character and even with a large cast of students overall they seem like a fun bunch.

-Death Parade: Probably the standout of the season. It's not quite what I expected as I expected a lot more heavy themes and heavy drama, which the show has but it also doesn't. It's sometimes very sweet and calming even and there's a lot of interesting side-characters.

-Yurikuma Arashi: My first experience with an Ikuhara show, and I can definitely see what people were talking about now. First 2/3 episodes were kind of okay, nothing too standout, but Ep. 4 onwards have been very interesting and engaging since.

Good to see all three getting Broadcast Dubs because they're all pretty good shows. Might also get to watching The Rolling Girls too since that's supposedly similar to Kill la Kill, and I loved that so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by classyspartan View Post
    -Yurikuma Arashi: My first experience with an Ikuhara show, and I can definitely see what people were talking about now. First 2/3 episodes were kind of okay, nothing too standout, but Ep. 4 onwards have been very interesting and engaging since.
    I highly recommend checking out Utena if you're enjoying Yuri Bears. He also did Penguindrum, but I haven't watched that one yet so can't make a recommendation one way or the other.

I finished Spice and Wolf earlier this week. It was quite good, but I really would like more of it. I think there's definitely more story to tell.
    Yeah... I got nothing.&nbsp; Pretend there's something awesomely funny here.

Quote Originally Posted by paige62182 View Post
    I finished Spice and Wolf earlier this week. It was quite good, but I really would like more of it. I think there's definitely more story to tell.
    Well, Yen Press is currently translating and publishing the novel series if you don't mind going that route. They've already put out 13 of the 17 books and have the 14th up for pre-order for April.

They've also put out all 10 volumes of the manga, which are all released and available to buy at RightStuf.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanHardy View Post
    Well, Yen Press is currently translating and publishing the novel series if you don't mind going that route. They've already put out 13 of the 17 books and have the 14th up for pre-order for April.

They've also put out all 10 volumes of the manga, which are all released and available to buy at RightStuf.
    Yay! This will probably have to be a summertime or spring break read right now, though. My plate is full.
    Yeah... I got nothing.&nbsp; Pretend there's something awesomely funny here.