post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 60 of 60 << ... 50-->1010-->5057585960
    I was watching Devil May Cry the series
    (P'.')-o *wham* *bham* o-('.'Q)

Quote Originally Posted by erniebc19821982 View Post
    I was watching Devil May Cry the series
    I've seen that on many sites, Would you recommend it?

I've been speeding through A Certain Magical Index and Darker Than Black, as well as continuing the broadcast dubs of Kamisama Kiss, Death Parade and Assassination Classroom.

About to finish Aria The Scarlet Ammo & start Baka & Test.

Just finished watching Requiem for the Phantom. I gotta say, it's probably one of my favorite titles in recent memory. The ending was really depressing, unnecessarily so in fact (the series wasn't too bad up until that point, so it just doesn't sit right with me), and the brief switch to high school rom-com was just really awkward, but the writing and overall themes were incredibly well executed. It also has one of my favorite OPs now too. At times though, I wish a different studio were behind it though. The character designs were fine and the aesthetic and color palette were fittingly dreary without being ugly, but the animation was never as good as it could've or should've been.

After watching this though, I now know to nominate either Eren, Lizzie, or Cal for the next Amazons of Anime tournament, probably Eren. It's too late for this one, but definitely the next one.

In fact, I think I'm gonna get myself an Eren avatar later.

EDIT: Got it.

Oh and the dub was really well done, too. This might be one of Lindsey Seidel's earlier roles, but she nonetheless makes a fantastic Eren, and Cal is undoubtedly my absolute favorite Brittney Karbowski performance. Other highlights include Colleen Clinkenbeard as Claudia and Shay Moore as Lizzie. Props to Funi for casting a black VA for Lizzie instead of going the easy route like they sometimes do. Not to diss Chris Sabat or Patrick Seitz, because they're really great.
    Last edited by astroman; Yesterday at 01:08 AM.

I'm trying to finish Samurai 7
    (P'.')-o *wham* *bham* o-('.'Q)

Just caught up with the current subs of One Piece and now onto Fairy Tail