post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 63 of 63 << ... 50-->1310-->5360616263
    I've been watching initial d and loving it!!

Holy crap, Punch Line is just great.

I don't think I can properly explain what makes Punch Line work so well until it ends, so I'll just say this.

It's completely and utterly nuts.

So I had always been meaning to watch Anohana as I was told it was super good but I was too busy working on my catalog of Funimation shows. Then I saw Crunchyroll was losing streaming rights by the end of the month so I had 11 days to watch 11 episodes. I finished it in 3 days.

Anohana was an excellent show of dealing with death, regrets, trauma, recovery and forgiveness. There's a lot of things this show did right in terms of characters, drama and tragedy, and beautiful animation. Also really big fan of it's ending song. I feel like one of the more underappreciated things about this show is just how well it showed different people dealing with grief and coping with guilt. Something I really don't see handled to quite the realistic amount that was shown in Anohana. It was a great show, that near the very end had me tearing up harder than I have done in a long time. Last show that did that to me was probably Clannad After Story. Minor gripes in terms of story and some minor explanations never really being delved into but overall an incredible show. Really glad I finally watched it.

Aside from that I'm also watching Baccano for the first time. Had to stop so I could finally watch Anohana so I'm gonna get back to Baccano now which from the six episodes I've seen is fan-freaking-tastic (Isaac and Miria are also super cute together, and it's a damn cool show). Also I can see now why Ladd Russo is one bad mofo.

I recently watched a few Doraemon (2005) episodes dubbed.

Other than that, I haven't watched much anime in months sadly, my job has been keeping me busy.

This week, I've watched Vampire Knight and K.

Vampire Knight was visually beautiful and had an engaging story, but the script and directing was horrible. Aside from Vic Mignona and one or two others, the dub acting was terrible. I liked the show, but I kept losing the thread of the story because the script went clunk again or the main character could not act her way out of a paper bag. I may try to read the manga to get the story without the bad bits.

K was completely awesome in every way. I loved the visuals, the characters were engaging, the story was gripping, and the script and acting were seamless. I really liked the show, and I wouldn't complain if they made another season. It made me feel, that's for sure.
    Yeah... I got nothing.&nbsp; Pretend there's something awesomely funny here.