post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 44 of 44 << ... 10-->3441424344
    I finished Samurai Bride finally. I liked the action and the artwork was refreshingly different, the story wasn't that bad either.

I also watched Mysterious Girlfriend X...for some reason I really thought this was one of the better series I've seen yet! I think it was the off-beat story or maybe it was the drool(just kidding lol).

And Another I watched too. This one wasn't really impressive IMO but, the mystery aspect kept me watching and I liked the twist in the end; It was worth worth watching though.

I've started watching Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions only watched the 1st episode but so far it's good.

Hey I'm back for me I have watching more different anime that are new or old anime back in the 90's or watching repeat episodes of my favorite anime I can't get enough of .

Brothers Conflict
    Uta no Prince Sama
    Fairy Tail - I just started watching Fairy Tail since this week getting use to it.I really enjoy watching so far it's great on funny hilarious.
    School Rumble
    Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi Muyo GxP
    Marriage OVA
    Magic User Club
    Blue Exorcist
    Pokemon XY
    Da Capo
    Gundam Seed and Destiny
    Sailor Moon - classic old 90's and new one "Crystal"

No Game No Life was really good, I could've done without the 11 year old fanservice, and the battle with Jibril in the middle kind of went all the way over my head to the point where I didn't understand it, but everything else about it was really great

AnoHana was also good in its own way, I really liked the stupid "carp/love" metaphor they used in the river, and the last episode gave me a lump in my throat, which was something I hadn't felt in a while

I had to give up on Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions. Sadly the whole "Chunibyo" concept got too much for me really quickly,

But since, I've finished Diabolik Lovers which was a darkish change of pace watch for me. It was good but, it's more like a niche piece.

I've also finished Chaika the coffin princess, This one I liked a lot. The White Chaika character was adorable, the way she talked had me from the get-go and Fredrika the dragoon was pretty good as well with her always wanting to kill everyone.

Now I've FINALLY gotten to Kisame Kiss which is one I wanted to see for a while now, it's much better than I was anticipating.

Powering through more Fairy Tail. I've been super stressed these past few days and this show is really helping me unwind a bit. The Grand Magic Games have been really good so far, though I was really mad about what happened to Lucy during her match. Talk about unfair, she had that one. Erza's victory in the Pandemonium challenge was great though, as was Cana's victory in the alternate challenge. Mavis is adorable, too.

Quote Originally Posted by falconeml View Post
    The Jiggly Butt Gang was one of those Rave Master crossovers that shouldn't have happened. Rave Master - the manga was enjoyable to read, but I didn't care for the anime. Thankfully Fairy Tail's adaptation is amazing.
    I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I agree, Fairy Tail's adaptation is quite good. I've read most of the manga and the anime does a solid job bringing the material to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Erza's victory in the Pandemonium challenge was great though
    That was the funniest part to me during the entire GMG. Erza could've got first place in the challenge just by picking 51 enemies, but I guess she wanted to showboat

I'm nearing the final two episodes of Listen to Me Girls I am Your Father!. It really wasn't what i was pegging it to be, and I'm quite surprised at it. Not a super-great anime by any means, but a nice relaxing ride-along at the very least, and worthy of another watch.

I just finished another bunch of series.....

Occult Academy
    Fate Zero - Looking forward to Fate/Stay night!
    Bladed and Soul
    Asura Cryin

Yamada's first time! - This one is full on Ecchi, so yeah as the name implies it's about a girls mission to lose her "V-card". For what it is, it starts off kinda meh but by the end it turns out to be a pretty good story.

Currently watching Glasslip and AKame ga kill!

Page 44 of 44 << ... 10-->3441424344