post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 45 of 45 << ... 10-->3542434445
    Finished watching My bride is a mermaid and Ai Yori Aoshi, both were very good but yet they also kinda disappointed me because neither one had any type of conclusion. But that's the way it goes I suppose...
    Honor among thieves is honor under the seas!

Aldnoah.Zero
    Psycho-Pass New Edit Version
    Space Dandy 2
    SAO II
    Tokyo ESP
    Zankyou no Terror
    Captain Earth

I'm watching through Blood-C

Finished Blood-C and the movie and can say I prefer Blood +, the movie made up for the series a little bit, but this series was a bit tame in my opinion now onto Card Captor Sakura

Code Geass. I didn't think it would be this good, but it might be one of my favorites.

I've been enjoying some classic anime in the form of Sailor Moon on Hulu and the Dr. Slump movies Discotek recently released in North America.

Finished Evangelion the other day and enjoyed it a lot. I especially liked the characters. If only End of Eva wasn't terribly OOP. No way I'm paying almost $60 (on the low end!) for a used DVD. I'll just wait and hope that eventually Funi can rescue the series and movie. In the meantime I'll be checking out the Rebuild films.

Also started Psycho-Pass recently and have really enjoyed the first few episodes.

Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun

Finished Aldnoah.Zero, or rather the first half of it since we're getting another season of that mess in January.

I can only hope that Inaho really is dead and that he stays dead. Insanely boring character that the show kept propping up as super badass. I doubt Asseylum is really dead though. The body is missing. But this would be the third time she's been "killed", which is ridiculous. Though it could just be that Slaine ran off with her body. I hope for his sake that she's alive since nothing good has happened to him in this story (other than meeting the princess in the flashbacks). Slaine is the only character whose story I'm interested in at this point, and I might watch season 2 just to see what the show does with him, but the way things are going I'm not going to be surprised if he keeps getting kicked around like a piece of crap and turned into an insane villain for Our Glorious Inaho to defeat.

Page 45 of 45 << ... 10-->3542434445