post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 42 of 48 << ... 10-->3239404142434445 ... >>
    Quote Originally Posted by Riles View Post
    Say, "I Love You" is intended for females, though, much like Amnesia
    lol... really? Well I kinda figured that for Say "I Love You" but, didn't think about Amnesia though. And funny that Amnesia was mentioned also because I just finished that one too. I found it a little confusing though and I'm still lost as to what world she "chose" at the end but, oh well I guess.

h1k1k0m0r1 I absolutely loved Golden Time!
    Honor among thieves is honor under the seas!

In that odd smelling apartment next to yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutz1572 View Post
    lol... really? Well I kinda figured that for Say "I Love You" but, didn't think about Amnesia though. And funny that Amnesia was mentioned also because I just finished that one too. I found it a little confusing though and I'm still lost as to what world she "chose" at the end but, oh well I guess.

h1k1k0m0r1 I absolutely loved Golden Time!
    Seems to me we have strikingly similar tastes. As for Amnesia, I always assumed it ended that way on purpose. The mystery of never knowing which was her true world so the audience can just imagine their favorite.
    A good day is a day without pants.

Okay, I just finished Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU and I liked it. I'm so glad to see it's getting a second season.....

So thanks to the Knights of Sidonia thread I've just started watching that. So far it has me really interested and the animation is beautiful.
    I'm also watching No Game No Life (LOVE IT), Brynhildr in the Darkness (GOOD), just finished Riddle Story of Devil (Enjoyed but the ending, um), Red Data Girl (slowly), finished Blood Lad Dubbed (LOVED IT) and Black Bullet (really enjoying it so far).

Now I'm just waiting on Tokyo Ghoul to start, I need that in my life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tb_ericcartman View Post
    So thanks to the Knights of Sidonia thread I've just started watching that. So far it has me really interested and the animation is beautiful.
    I'm also watching No Game No Life (LOVE IT), Brynhildr in the Darkness (GOOD), just finished Riddle Story of Devil (Enjoyed but the ending, um), Red Data Girl (slowly), finished Blood Lad Dubbed (LOVED IT) and Black Bullet (really enjoying it so far).

Now I'm just waiting on Tokyo Ghoul to start, I need that in my life lol.

I'm watching Brynhildr in the Darkness myself currently... I'm really enjoying it! My son has me watching Persona 4 now as well, so far it's decent. I'm on episode 4 but I'm still undecided about it.

I have been watching attack on titan and fairytail 2014

Riddle Story of Devil: I liked it better than Danganronpa, since (aside from Shiena) was able to be characterized properly. I compare it to DR because RSoD felt more like a game than anything else, so I could deal with the suspension of disbelief. I really liked the honeycomb effects that were peppered in throughout the OP and general series. Shiena was the best because she got dunked on and never got her own ED lol

Daimidaler: Stupid fun, and not as one-sided and perverse as I was expecting, given the early introduction of Hi-ERO powers and the front tails. I guess it's most like High School DxD with a giant robot and far less plot, and/or far more humor without context. The PDA couple in the second half of the series was top notch. I'm worried that a dub of the show is really going to take away from Ritz's character since a lot of her humor came from her odd English exclamations, like "Hot Dog!" Morning Ritzness was admittedly pretty hilarious

Chaika the Coffin Princess: Didn't really care for it. It's hard to cheer for Chaika, given who most of the enemies are in the show. I'm sure season 2 will go into it more thoroughly, but they were really tying everything to a much larger plot device that they never really ended up exploring, so that was pretty off-putting. Hard to believe that this one's getting a second season before Noragami. gg Bones

The World Is Still Beautiful: First five episodes were great, it really had an excellent Maid-Sama! feel to it. I really liked how the king would constantly be like I'M THE MAN SO I CAN PROTECT YOU, and Nike was like BOY SIT DOWN. The last seven episodes felt like needless filler

Quote Originally Posted by Riles View Post
    Hard to believe that this one's getting a second season before Noragami
    Pretty sure it's just split-cour and not a "true" second season. *checks* Yep. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...et-for-october
    Original light novel author Ichiro Sasaki indicated that the anime was planned to run two cours (quarters of the year), split into different seasons.
    The novels will be ending at the same time as season 2 AFAIK, so that means things should hopefully wrap up nicely.

I had finished watching Recently, my sister is unusual and The devil is a part timer.

I thought Recently, my sister is unusual was ok, and I agree with some recent discussion about it supposedly being a incestuous type show... It's not really at all. Not that's what I was looking for mind you, but I did like the way they approached some of the characters.

The devil is a part timer I really enjoyed, it's not really all that original with it's storyline but it flowed nicely for me.

I'm currently watching Eureka Seven, I'm on episode 18 now and so far it's keeping me interested.

Recently finished Blood Lad on Neon Alley, not a bad show, though kinda short (was only 10 episodes). Overall I say it went pretty well and didn't feel like it dragged in any places. Always nice to see a different take on the vampire concept without it being too serious or total dreck with some sparkly shiny fairies pretending to be vampires.

Plus as a minor bonus (for me at least) a certain voice actor from the original Tenchi Muyo English dub makes an uncredited appearance as the main character's younger sister.
    [code]

Congrats to Ladd Russo, 2014 Anime Villains Tournament Champion

[/code]

Page 42 of 48 << ... 10-->3239404142434445 ... >>