post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 3 of 15 << 12345613 ... >>
    Granted, but everyone who goes starves to death after they run out of food and the scientists' attempts to get food to grow end in failure.

I wish I had something to eat right now.

*POOF* Granted! You now have a plate of duck embryo's, a Sea Slug Smoothie garnished with seaweed, and for dessert a Mocha infused bowl of fruit fly larvae topped with Grasshopper tobacco juice.

I Wish: That cars and motorcycles could levitate
    Scorpio

Granted, but they can only hover in place and only for 10 secs.

I wish Funi would allow entry into their contests from the site and not just facebook.

*POOF* Granted! But now your buffering will last one minute for every 5 seconds of episode watched.

I Wish: I could go back to high school for one month with my present knowledge
    Scorpio

granted but you gradually forget everything you've learned after a few days of school.................so..... you fail

i wish the good moments in life last a long time but the bad ones go by quick.
    Raze-e-party&nbsp;

*POOF* Granted! Except durring all those good times a soundtrack of background music starts to play of Barney, TeleTubbies and YO! Gabba, Gabba Characters singing Bette Midler, and Cher songs.

I Wish: Aliens would just announce they are out there and stop abducting country yocals and sticking probs up their butts
    Scorpio

Granted, but instead of abducting yocals, they abduct you instead and do everything you fear.

I wish I was a dragon.

Granted, but you are now a weredragon!

I wish for a literal hug monster.
    What is a quality story is up to interpretation.You can learn in your comfort zone.Make sure the hug monster gets you.

*POOF* Granted! My aunt Edna has just come back from the dead and will be living with you.

I wish for a pony
    Scorpio

Wish Granted, only it's a magical talking pony that only talks about how much she loves a cartoon called My Little Humans. XD

I wish I had great hair!
    &nbsp;&nbsp;A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY! &nbsp;TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE!&nbsp;

Page 3 of 15 << 12345613 ... >>