post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 3 of 9 << 123456 ... >>
    i would say nice!!! then go randomly pranking people make them go insane. maybe throw in a few (perverted antics) commit a few crimes(not robbery) pin it all on the teachers then hunt down the easter bunny, tooth fairy and santa clause since they want to go disapearing all the time.

what if you could do whatever the heck you want but for 3 minutes?
    Raze-e-party&nbsp;

In the three minutes I would quickly come up with the formula and plans for a Tardis, Build it, travel to 1963, break the chameleon circuit that changes it to a Police Call Box, Then travel to a distant part of the universe find me a kick ass savage woman for a traveling companion, come back to earth pick up Soundmonkey and eyeofpain and off we go. Geronimooooooooo!

What If: you wake up one morning and discover your really a zombie that was dreaming you were still human
    Scorpio

I would start eating my hand.

What if: The person who you have conversation with, is actually one of the creepy-pasta people and that you had just realized it?

i'd probably get my fork and knife ready, tell them to look out because and Italian chef is standing behind and tear them apart

what if: you had a fairy god parent, but its evil and grants your wishes reluctantly?
    Raze-e-party&nbsp;

Well i'll say, WHERES the HOLLY BOOK!

What if: Someone random says you were adopted.

I'd find somebody else and scream, "I told you!" Then I'd go back to Olympus and and tell Zeus his secret's out and to make me immortal for real.

What if you lived in a different dimension where what everyone said was the exact opposite of what they really meant?

Id realize i had been transported to the Sorority House dimension, Find Booger and the rest of Tri Lambda to go on a panty raid and do one hell of a Devoesque punk rock show, While Plotting with Bluto and the rest of the Deltas to get out of double secret probation and I'm sure Michael J Fox will show up with the Doc so we could go back to the future and fix this.

What If: Vampires decided to make themselves known to mortals and you discovered your X really was sucking the life out of you?
    Scorpio

i would probably set my arsenal up and get to wrecking on the vampire hordes since they have no reason hide anymore. go to my ex and suck my life back into my own body and tell her to get lost.

what if: your family was actually a host family of angels that lived with you only hide their identity?

Raze-e-party&nbsp;

I would then understand why my dad looked like Michael Landon, my brother looked like John Travolta, and my mom& sisters looked like victoria secrets catalog girls. Beg forgiveness for my Oedipus complex and wish I lived in an area that had family trees that looked like telephone poles.

What if: your house was caught in a tornado and when it landed you discovered you were in the Land of OZ
    Scorpio

I would use the Scarecrow's straw to burn down the trees that throw apples at people, then make a militia out of the munchkins and attack the Witche's castle. After incapacitating her, I would unleash the flying monkeys onto the unsuspecting public for fun then skip down the yellow brick road while singing the soundtrack to The Wiz and clicking my heels.

What if: You fell asleep outside and woke up in Wonderland?
    Amor Vincit Omnia - "love conquers all things"

Page 3 of 9 << 123456 ... >>