post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 6 of 6 << ... 3456
    Isayama's confirmed that Levi is indeed older than 30, but he's refused to go into details because it could be related to the story (not surprising considering what's going on and what Isayama's been dangling in front of our faces for the past few months).

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...bout-levis-age

Well I've seen 34 thrown about a lot on the internet, but I have no idea where fans got that number from. The only official comments before this that I've found just said that "he's surprisingly old." Mid-30s would feel right to me.

I wonder if Isayama's planning on having Levi be Mikasa's real father. Somebody brought up Levi possibly being like Ymir, but I don't like that at all and it kinda conflicts with his general behavior.

As for this past chapter, well I'm glad he skipped over the raid on the Interior Squad's hideout and got to the important stuff instead, but I kind of wish things would move just liiiiittle bit faster. Great to see Hanji again, that's for sure.

I wonder, did Levi really not know Kenny's last name was Ackerman? Does he not know his own last name then? Did Kenny just give it to Levi (without Levi's knowing) because he raised him? Or is Levi testing to see how Mikasa reacts/what she knows? Either way, interesting. And I wonder who that group is approaching them.

And I really hope Erwin isn't killed like this. He's one of my favorites, and it doesn't look like there's any good way to save him with Levi and Hanji being preoccupied with other matters, not to mention he's already named Hanji the next Survey Corps commander (and mixed with everything else it feels like a given Erwin will eventually die), but I really would hate to see him killed off when he's so close to finding out the truth. The truth has driven him forward all this time, it would be so cruel to kill him when it's just within reach. But this series isn't kind, so I'm preparing for the worst.

Manga will end in 3-4 years. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...4-years/.77686

That's good, just a little longer than the original estimate of about 20 volumes total.

Page 6 of 6 << ... 3456