post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 1 of 18 1234 11 ... >>

Attack On Titan - The english cast You would like to see.

- Eren Jeager: Micah Solusod

- Mikasa Ackerman: Laura Bailey

- Armin Arlert: Maxey Whitehead

- Annie Leonhart: Stephanie Young

- Reiner Braun: J Michael Tatum

- Bertolt Hoover: Todd Haberkorn

- Ymir: Wendy Powell

- Sasha Blause: Leah Clark

- Conny Springer: Greg Ayres

- Krista Lenz: Santy Reid

- Jean Kirschtein: Brandon Potter

- Levi: Brad Hawkins

- Zoe Hange: Colleen Clinkenbeard

- Erwin Smith: Jason Douglas

- Dot Pixis: Jerry Russell

- Hannes: Kyle Hebert

- Rico Brzenska: Brina Palencia

- Mike Zacharias: Robert McCollum

- Pastor Nick: Kent Williams

- Nile Dok: Bryan Massey

- Ian Dietrich: Christopher Bevins

- Mitabi Jarnach: Travis Willingham

- Petra Ral: Cherami Leigh

- Auruo Bossard: Barry Yandell

- Erd Gin: Vic Mignogna

- Gunther Schultz: Joel McDonald

- Marco Bodt: Aaron Dismuke

- Kitz Weilmann: Christopher Corey Smith

- Grisha Jaeger: Bill Jenkins

- Keith Shadis: Christopher Sabat

- Thomas Wagner: Newton Pittman

- Mina Caroline: Monica Rial

- Franz: Austin Tindle

- Hannah: Caitlin Glass

- Dazz: John Gremillion

- Ness: Mike McFarland

- Marlo: Scott Freeman

- Hitch: Luci Christian

- Annie's Father: Mark Stoddar

- Carla Jaeger: Lydia Mackay

- Armin's Grandfather: R Bruce Elliott

- Mikasa's Mother: Anastasia Munoz

- Mikasa's Father: Chuck Huber

- Samuel: Josh Grelle

- Marquis Bart: Cole Brown

- Moses's Mother: Dana Schultes

- Moses: Ian Sinclair

- Darius Zackly: John Swasey

- Luke Sys: Anthony Bowling

- Dieter: Jerry Jewell

- Petra's Father: Sonny Strait
    Last edited by johnk.figueroa; 12-21-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Seriously, what Micah Solusod dub did y'all watch that makes you guys feel that he is in any way capable of playing Eren?

It must have been a helluva dub, as I consider Aaron Dismuke to be the "better Micah" but I see here that your proposed dub puts Dismuke into a much lesser role than Solusod.

Well I'd like to know everyone's opinion .... It is a great anime and many people want to see the english dubbed version.

What cast do you think could be the best ??

What is this Micah Solusod dub that has posters on here filled with confidence that he is most suited for the lead in Titan? I've tried to find it but I haven't found it yet. I've found that Guilty Crown, Soul Eater and A Certain Magical Index are not that mystery dub though. Please, don't keep this apparently supremely awesome Micah Solusod dub a secret ;)

Eren Yeager Todd Haberkorn (could be great or could be a disaster, depending on how he decided to do it)
    Mikasa Ackerman Brittney Karbowski (a surefire win)
    Armin Arlet Josh Grelle (Armin needs a voice actor who can pull off major cowardice)
    Levi David Wald (a pretty good bet methinks, but a lot of other VAs could do Levi well)
    Annie Leonhart Brina Palencia (another surefire win)

I like your choices for Reiner, Conny, and Jean.

If we keep denying actors the big lead roles based on the fact that "they haven't done an outstanding dub yet", how are they going to be given the chance to change our minds?
    I understand that casting is important but if you stick with the favorites then you'll end up with the same voices playing everything.

Eren - Jason Liebrecht

Mikasa - Brina Palencia

Armin - Spike Spencer

Jean - Steven Blum

Reiner - Travis Willingham

Annie - Colleen Clinkenbeard

Bertolt - Micah Solusod

Levi - Steve Staley

Darius - Ed Blaylock

Quote Originally Posted by Swordy537 View Post
    If we keep denying actors the big lead roles based on the fact that "they haven't done an outstanding dub yet", how are they going to be given the chance to change our minds?
    I understand that casting is important but if you stick with the favorites then you'll end up with the same voices playing everything.
    Micah Solusod has been in a slew of dubs, several of which have been "big lead roles", under different directors. I've tried to find the one that makes so many of my fellow fans on here think that he's a great dub actor and I haven't found it yet. I'm starting to believe that it doesn't exist, as in my experience Solusod is a "great dubber" in the same way that (Metalocalypse reference) William Murderface was a "great speller". To those who haven't seen Metalocalypse, William Murderface is proven to be a terrible speller ;)

Regardless, it isn't wise to give a member of the "C team" a prominent role in what is going to be The Biggest Dub in Years. I have to say that I like the idea of Spike Spencer for Armin. The man needs more roles, and no one does wimpy like Akito/Majic/Maki/Shinji (...Spike's wimpiest might even make Armin into much more of a man than he actually is). Steve Blum sounds exactly the same in everything. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sidereal_presence View Post
    Micah Solusod has been in a slew of dubs, several of which have been "big lead roles", under different directors...

...Regardless, it isn't wise to give a member of the "C team" a prominent role in what is going to be The Biggest Dub in Years.
    I agree completely; the dub of Titan is going to be huge and the cast will make all the difference. All I'm saying is that without being given roles like this, "C team" actors will never progress further than that.
    As for my thoughts on the role of Eren, I too haven't seen a dub that would lead me to think Micah would be a good choice. He isn't "terrible" as you seem to have suggested with your Metalocalypse reference; I've seen Soul Eater and Index and I think he was perfectly acceptable in both, but I don't think he's "Attack on Titan" good.
    However, I'm sure the people behind Titan understand how big it is and if he does end up playing the role, we'll just have to hope they know something we don't. It is their job after all!

What about Mikasa Ackerman ??

Page 1 of 18 1234 11 ... >>