121. You may not vote on this poll
  • PUMPED. UP.

116 95.87%
  • Neutral.

4 3.31%
  • Not excited.

1 0.83%
Page 1 of 4 1234 >>

Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master (2014) - Trailer - Release Date - Discuss

TRAILER:
    OFFICIAL TRAILER (Japanese, No Sub)

"The trailer starts by introducing the new story that will continue the "big hit anime." Ikaros narrates the trailer, saying that because she was picked up by her master, every day, minute, and second was pure happiness. Through the bad and the good, everything seemed like it would be okay … until suddenly everything changes when her Angel Imprinting disappears. The trailer switches to a much darker mood, followed by explosions and Ikaros and Tomoki flying into the sky. Their friends look on as they go until Tomoki falls from the sky. Ikaros is crying to Tomoki, asking for what purpose was she made, and she screams “This power….I don't need this power.” At the end of the trailer, a final scene is played. Ikaros asks Tomoki, “My master, one more time, please become my master.”

Source - Anime New Network

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    Creator/Author: Minazuki, Suu
    Studio: Kadokawa
    Director: Saitou, Hisashi (SnO 1, SnO Forte, SnO Angeloid of Clockword. Other work includes Haganai, Bleach, Blood+, Fullmetal Alchemist, High School DxD)
    Character Design & Chief Animation Director: Watanabe, Yoshihiro
    Music:Iwasaki, Motoyoshi

RELEASE DATE:
    Movie to open in theaters in Japan on April 26, 2014

DISCUSSION:
    Everyone feel free to use this thread to discuss anything you want about the movie. If you hear rumors, post them here! Find new trailers? Post them here! Love the show? Excited to see what happens in the movie? POST HERE!!! :3 I'm sure you get the idea
    Last edited by Freenex; 12-20-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Looks cool, and i would love some of the swag you can buy with tickets over in japan especially that digital canvas.

Now with the whole "Final" in the title does that mean this will be the last installment of the anime run of the series even though the manga is still going i believe. Kind of sucks if so because i was hoping for one more series but if they do it right and do it well i guess i will be cool with it

I am not thrilled in the least to hear this is the Final part o the series. The mentioned some time ago about a S3 when the 1st movie came out. And not we get this nonsence. They are skipping some great material from the manga to force an ending. Like I said. Not thrilled to hear that. I'll still watch it. Its a good series. Minus the pervy antics of Tomo. But overall a great show. And to make this the "Final" just seems so wrong.

The manga is still publishing, but I believe it is currently in the ending arc. I'd be willing to bet that the manga is finished by the time the movie comes out in April.

I'm curious to see what they do with this movie and whether the endings line up somehow. They will inevitably have to skip portions of the manga though, so I'm unhappy about that. I will be really annoyed if the movie diverges far from the manga and leaves us with separate, divergent endings to the anime and the manga.

I have hopes that this movie will be good, but I think they shot themselves in the foot by delaying production for so many years.

I agree with Freenex they kinda' did shoot themselves in the foot, but what can you do? I really hope we get a season three but if we don't the Movie should display the ending this anime/manga deserves.
    Also, when you said "The trailer starts by introducing the new story that will continue the "big hit anime." So does that mean the anime will carry on then? So there will be a new story, but of course the manga is coming to the end of the final arc... :( So confuzzled! Plus I Can't wait for the movie to come out!!!!!!

I will have to agree with Dragon0, I mean I'm excited because I've been waiting to see more HLP for a long time but it saddens me that this movie will be it. I so wanted a S3 before this :( I pretty much loved everything about the show and all the characters. Another one of my favorite shows in ending but I guess I'm getting use to it now.

For those of us who cant fly over to japan to watch a movie in Japanese,..... Does anyone know when it would come out online subbed/ dubbed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanneryaro27 View Post
    For those of us who cant fly over to japan to watch a movie in Japanese,..... Does anyone know when it would come out online subbed/ dubbed?
    They say it gets dubbed for us in english in around a year so long wait but i guess its better than nothing, i mean i could watch and sub and make scence of the movie with the subtitles but id rather not spoil it and wait a year to watch it with the english voices, and it looks like somthing bad might happen like Ikaros dying and tomoki crying his heart out somthing really sad which I might cry for or probably not so i can concentrate on whats going on either way it'll come out around a year so just watch series 1 & 2 n the movie out now until then. Its the best anime ever.

Came back to edit they wont die dont worry sure somthing bad'll happen and somone might die but im sure they come back alive just you wait and see and everything'll be fine. if everything does die come back here and tell me im that sure.
    Last edited by highschooldxdbigfan; 01-08-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Yea this anime was AMAZING I don't want it to end yet

Did this anime change anyone else on here it changed the way I think about this anime stuff. It's the best one Iv seen. It got me into drawing and now I'm great at it but every time I watch a episode I almost cry at the good parts of the show knowing the series is going to end :(. And the trailer don't get me even started its great but playing the sad music with it I cried for once but if it does end this anime has a special spot in my heart for it loved it soo much makes me want to cry when I see that it's ending.

Quote Originally Posted by IkarosFan98 View Post
    Did this anime change anyone else on here it changed the way I think about this anime stuff. It's the best one Iv seen. It got me into drawing and now I'm great at it but every time I watch a episode I almost cry at the good parts of the show knowing the series is going to end :(. And the trailer don't get me even started its great but playing the sad music with it I cried for once but if it does end this anime has a special spot in my heart for it loved it soo much makes me want to cry when I see that it's ending.
    *nervous eye twitch*
    ....... Nope. Not gonna bite. Not gonna take the bait. Glad you found something to enjoy.

*goes to kitchen and chugs down a bottle of Apple flavored scotch*
      A WILD MONKEY ENTERS THE FRAY!  TOONS N COMIC STUFF HERE! 

Page 1 of 4 1234 >>