post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 3 of 3 << 123
    I just finished with gym 2 earlier today. My current team is Braixen, Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, Azurill, Pikachu, and Pansage. I've got Amaura in the mix as well at times and am contemplating going after a Sandile. I'm not going past Cyllage until I'm done training some more; I've got a slight level imbalance to deal with before moving forward.

I played with Pokemon Amie as well today, and that's a lot of fun.

Sorry for the double post, but this seems important....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-data-bug-fix

Nintendo announced on Friday that it is working on a downloadable application to fix a bug in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. The application will fix a reported bug that freezes the game when players save their game in certain areas of Lumiose City and then reload the save file. Nintendo advises players not to save in those areas of the city (as seen in blue on the map above). The application will be downloadable from the Nintendo eShop, and it will fix the saved data.
    I think I accidentally came very close to having this happen to me a couple of times when I first got the game. So yeah, be careful about saving in Lumiose City and then shutting the game off (better yet, just leave the city and save) until they release the patch.

Anywho, I'm on my way to gym 8 at this point (team is Delphox, Charizard, Lucario, Pansage, Pikachu, and Lapras). I really really like this game, enough that I'm seriously considering buying Y sometime soon.

Just defeated gym 4 and took care of the power plant. My current team is Delphox, Swanna, Meowstic, Raichu, Umbreon, and Vaporeon. I'm thinking this might be the team I roll with the rest of the way, though I still have the special Torchic sitting in my PC. I might break it out f the occasion calls for it.

Just beat X, took around 25 hours of play time. I liked it so much I bought Y too :D

MewTwo is ridiculously annoying to catch. Took me at least 6 restarts and about 30 ultra balls each attempt... then on my final reset I threw one ultra ball and caught him. This game trolls me like no other.

I think I caught Mewtwo after wasting only a few Ultra Balls with one Timer Ball. lol.

And I caught Xerneas with one Ultra Ball. My luck with legendaries is high.

Have been playing X for a few days now, and really enjoying it. A lot of the little changes and improvements I'm really liking (exp for catching pokemon, getting exp share nearly right off the bat and having it apply to all members in your party). The Pokemon-Amie is pretty fun as is the training, and those Trainer PR videos are kind of cool too (though after spending some time editing one I really started to get sick of the music [can only listen to the same 10 seconds over and over for so long]). Was also fun to go into a pokecenter on my birthday and having confetti burst out and the npc wish me a happy birthday (though, in retrospect, that I was happy about that does seem slightly depressing, but oh well, whatever )

Currently using Fennekin, Charmander, Torchic, and the zigzag raccoon pokemon as my team, and just switching the remain slots with whatever I happen to be in the mood for. Yeah, my team runs screaming at the sight of water Did have a pikachu on my team, but traded that away for an egg. Also, haven't timed it or anything, but keeping the internet connection going in X seems to just super drain the 3DS's battery. Think I've had to recharge the thing once a day since I started X... though maybe that just means I'm playing too much.

Finally beat the champion this morning for X now just post game content.

So I'm not sure what I'm going to use my Master Ball on, but in Y I literally Used nuzzle and an ultra ball to catch Yveltal. Color me shocked...

God damn it, Silicornera! I know this is old news but I'm still furious!

Beat it a while back (a week after its release) and I've already clocked about 5 days worth of playtime. I would complain about things that Pokemon has gotten in the way of but I won't. Favourite new Pokemon? Klefki, it's adorable and awesome. Loved the worldwide release keeping everyone in the shadows about the game, it felt super fresh going in. Probably my favourite game in the series so nice, polished, and balanced.

Page 3 of 3 << 123