post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!

Thread: I'm back

I'm back

So I just realized the Funimation forums are back, thought I'd stop by and say hello.
    I love collecting anime, currently emptying my wallet into Rightstuf's holiday sale. I enjoy slice of life anime and non-over the top shows, also love more realistic sci-fi series like Banner of the Stars and Planetes however rare they are.
    I've been staff with the anime side of Megacon in Orlando for the past 7 years, and I've volunteered at the past 7 Anime Festivals Orlando (with a few more mixed in), really hoping Funimation will join us next year at Mega.
    That's about it, oh I know quite a bit of the background information of anime publishing thanks to friends in the industry, panels, and the internet, so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer, or at least point you in the right direction.

welcome back to the forums St0ck.

I would say welcome back but I'm new here myself so nice to meet you!
    "You want to join Fairy Tail, right? Then come with me!" -Natsu Dragneel

Welcome to the forums St0ck, it's always great to see someone coming back from a previous forum iteration.

I wish you hadn't reminded me of the RightStuf sale though. I'm continuing to look at it every day even though I have no cash to spend. Woe is me. TT^TT

Welcome back St0ck!

hey I'm back
    it's been a while

hey Nat
    can I join too