post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 3 of 3 << 123
    I'm a console gamer. My PC sucks and it's really old. It's time for me to buy a new one.

Consoles are my preference, I like their exclusives (Playstation's exclusives).

I would choose a PS4 console over a PC.
    PS4 have:
    Final Fantasy XV
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Infamous; Second Son
    Batman: Arkham Knight

The list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethus View Post
    I would choose a PS4 console over a PC.
    PS4 have:
    Final Fantasy XV
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Infamous; Second Son
    Batman: Arkham Knight

The list goes on.
    There's also a list for PC

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim438 View Post
    There's also a list for PC
    Most of the list are MMO or DRM-protected. Consoles are better to me even if PC is two times faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethus View Post
    Most of the list are MMO or DRM-protected. Consoles are better to me even if PC is two times faster.
    Yeah not like there's DayZ or Diablo 3 or LoL or Counter-Strike which all have extremely long lifespans and also an entire free to play market that is almost non existent on consoles. Multi plats will most of the time run better on a higher-mid range PCs even if the game is poorly optimized because the raw power gap between the 2 platforms will make up for it. If our economy wasn't so bad things would be dramatically different but it is and no major company wants to lose billions of dollars selling high end hardware to consumers for way less than it's worth.

I like both but prefer consoles, simply cause you don't have to worry about upgrades or tech specs and stuff. but I do have both though so PC is better for mods, extras, creating, and stuff like that. But for the conventional gamer you should just get a console. PS If you wanna play any games just add me on Xbox or Steam @ UnDeadSniper794, unfortunately I haven't been able to get a PS4 but what I played of the PS3 was good and so are both Xboxes, so if you decide to get a console pick Sony or Microsoft depending on the games
    Youtube I Xbox I Steam I Check out my stuff, and hopefully you'll like it I

Page 3 of 3 << 123