post in the forums, peep behind the
scenes exclusives, and so much more!
Page 2 of 5 << 12345 >>
    Consoles, hands down.

PC, I've played both and PC just fits my needs better. PC or console all depends on your needs/wants.

The age old question... A couple of years back I probably would have been console all the way, but these days I find myself switching between both quite frequently. It all depends on what I want to play.

Games like the Elder Scroll series I feel are better suited for PC since alongside the official DLC content, there are also user generated mods as well allowing for more playtime and extra content.

I like consoles because they seem to be easier to just pick up and play without having to wait for any kind of downloads. Although with some of the new games I suppose there's still some wait time, but not so long. Also, I've been gaming with consoles for as long as I can remember so console gaming definitely has a place in my heart.

PC Gaming! Because you can customize your PC and show it off like putting it under water! Haha. Well, also cause I'm a budget so I need something that I can use for other stuff like editing and movie watching.
    Hi everyone! My name is Glitchy! I love anime! I love books! I love video games! And I hope to share my passions with you as I begin my journey into&nbsp;youtube! ( ^. ^ )

although it was pricey, i actually do both. I have a gaming PC and a ps3. although when i managed to get a ps3 it was like a month before they announced ps4 lol.
    Best part about getting older is not having to lie about your age at video game stores and manga shops.

Its a very hard question to answer honestly since I feel like the pros and cons for both are well balanced, but in the end: Consoles. My main reason is that I enjoy the button mashing for some reason. I know that you can get controllers for a computer game but it just isnt the same as playing on a TV with a controller in hand. Plus computer gaming is SO expensive since there is a lot of high tech gear needed to play a computer game on the recommended settings or higher.
    Amor Vincit Omnia - "love conquers all things"

I can't do anything with a keyboard. It's just too flat and laid out, I want something that I can hold onto and something that has only a few buttons so there is little confusion on what button you pushed. I have tried again and again to play on the computer but just can't do it.

PC. The Xbone and PS4 are just really low-grade PCs so why not just spring for the Real Deal? Plug your old 360 controller into the PC and it "automagically" becomes a vastly superior Xbone.

The Xbone and the PS4 still aren't even displaying output in native Full HD in some games, most notably in Battlefield 4. The new consoles can't fully support our now-dated 1080 TVs. Maybe enterprising developers can pry some more performance out of the consoles (like what Factor 5 did with the N64) but with 4K on the horizon it won't matter as the current consoles can't handle 4K.
    Last edited by sidereal_presence; 02-18-2014 at 11:56 PM.

I sort of do both. I only play PC games my horrible-for-gaming Macbook can handle. And for now I'm gaming on the classic PlayStation 2 as well until I can get a PS3.
    "Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller."

Quote Originally Posted by sidereal_presence View Post
    PC. The Xbone and PS4 are just really low-grade PCs so why not just spring for the Real Deal? Plug your old 360 controller into the PC and it "automagically" becomes a vastly superior Xbone.

The Xbone and the PS4 still aren't even displaying output in native Full HD in some games, most notably in Battlefield 4. The new consoles can't fully support our now-dated 1080 TVs. Maybe enterprising developers can pry some more performance out of the consoles (like what Factor 5 did with the N64) but with 4K on the horizon it won't matter as the current consoles can't handle 4K.
    This is the kind of PC mindset I'll probably never get behind. Hyping up a platform because of (from my perspective) very superficial benefits like 1080p and 4K resolution never made sense to me. There's no important improvement to games when this comes into play. Somebody gaming in 480p on some old TV could have just as much fun as the guy playing in HD at 1080p or whatever.
    "Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller."

Page 2 of 5 << 12345 >>