Basically what are things you like about the series, and what are things you dislike about it?
As for me I would say...
Things I like...
- Long Running shonen is just fun in general imo
- It has an interesting setting, Im glad we finally have a long running series about wizards & guilds, popular RPG tropes that don't seem to be used in animation as muc as they could be.
- Nice Balance between cheesy comedy & action
- Erza Scarlet. I find her to be the most itneresting and likeable out of FT's female cast so far.
Things I dislike
- Falls into the same cliches & tropes many other long running shonen do at times.
- some secondary/ background charcters could use a little more development (this is a problem with toons & comics in general impo, lesser chars always need more love lol)
- Lucy: OK she's not a horrible character, but as a female lead she's pretty much cliche as can be so far. Yeah she's kind hearted overall, but at times acts fairly vain, she depends far to much on her physical attractiveness to get what she wants at times, and she can also be kind of annoying. Again she's not horrible, but she does overall need to grow as a character imo.
So yeah what are your favorite & least favorite things about FT?