Submitted by Sophie on April 12, 2010 - 4:50pm
FUNimation accepts resumes throughout the year for our internship program. Undergrad college students can apply for positions in any of the following departments:
- Marketing (focus on PR, Marketing, Media, Social Media, Film)
- Creative Services (creative development, digital content, web design)
- IT (Information Technology)
- Production (Trailer Development, Editing, Sound Design)
- Consumer Licensing (Licensing, Acquisitions)
The most critical traits for the FUNimation intern candidates are reliability, integrity, and the ability to take initiative as well as direction. Computer literacy, excellent communication and writing skills, and an interest in anime are all strong advantages. All intern candidates must live locally in the DFW area.
Resumes can be sent to [email protected].