It's that time again, folks!!
In a matter of only five months now, it'll be time once again for us all to join together in lovely Memphis, Tennessee for the third annual
Anime Blues Con!!
For those of you who are still uninitiated who are wondering, "Just what is Anime Blues Con?", here's the scoop:
Anime Blues Con (also known as "ABC" for short) is the first and only full-size anime convention held in Memphis. For the past two years now, it has been hosted by the Hilton hotel, and their third outing will mark the very last year it will be held there (due to needs of expansion).
So why should you consider coming to ABC instead of the other, bigger anime cons? Here's why:
• Despite it's ever growing size and increasing attendance, it's still considered a very small convention. This means that unlike your MAGfests and your AX's, the lines aren't nearly as long and spaces aren't nearly as cramped, meaning more walking space and breathing room.
• It's held in Memphis, TN, home of the blues, birthplace of rock & roll, and dripping with more Southern charm than you can shake a minnow bucket at.
• Plenty of things to check out, peruse, and purchase at our ever-expanding dealer's room, filled with tons of anime, sci-fi, fantasy, and comic book memorabilia, beautiful, authentic imported items, and more!
• Tons of anime panels, video rooms, discussion groups, fun events, and live music!! (this IS Memphis we're talking about)
• Absolutely mouthwatering Memphis cuisine, featuring world-famous barbecue ribs, delicious Tex-Mex, homemade cinnamon rolls to die for, and the infamous Kookamonga burger, clocking in at over 7 lbs!!!
• Special guest appearances by voice-acting legend Wendee Lee, as well as world-renowned Dr. Who cosplaying troupe Team Tardis, plus even more guests soon to be announced!!
So if you're free and have the means to join us in June, by all means come on down!!!
For more information on the con or to pre-register, visit http://animeblues.com, or check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/animeblues. For any other information on a direct level, feel free to post below or PM me directly.
Hope to see ya'll there!! :D