Lets try hard to keep this civil, be it your points to your debate/criticism between other with them. It's a flimsy topic, but I know we can keep it from getting to brash, and out of hand. If it does? Mods can zip it up, and throw it in the trash. Things like " I liked/disliked the ______ of _______", and etc. This is about ANIME, nothing else.
- I liked the first 5 episodes of Umineko and thought they adapted the first arc very well.
- Prefer the movie ending of Gurren Lagann to it's anime.
- G Gundam is one of my fav Gundams of the franchise above 00, and 0083.
- I do not like Colleen Clinkenbeards Gohan in DBZ Kai that much. Young Gohan Pre-Cell is fine, her Cell arc voice for him had me dissapointed of her against Cell.
- Stephanie Nadolny made an excellent Young Goku, and Gohan in all forms. She WAS Gohan for me, and it's not nostalgia bias as I gave Clinkenbeard a shot and love her Gohan in Pre-Cell.
- Didn't see the problem with Mark Hildreth as Heero in Gundam Wing.
- Liked Darker than Black Season 2 over the OVA's
- Thought Higurashi's adaption as an anime was well done even with things snipped and cut.
- Didn't like Higurashi Rei, and Kira. Nor the animation style
- Liked R2 of Code Geass. I'm aware of the executive meddling, but to me the ending compared to what they originally had planned is great, and gives a good legacy to Lelouch as he already stood in our perspectives vs. the citizens
- Like Yu's personality in the P4 Anime Adaption even after the Kings Game.
- Love Panty and Stocking. It took every cliche, moe, cute, pretty, heroic, etc. and threw it up with making fun of it in such a fashion that only GAINAX could make that much of awesome ride.
- Aside from Lyuze, liked Casshern Sins.
- Do not like what they did to 16's voice in DBZ Kai at all, nor see the point of it.
- Did not like Buu arc that much to whatsoever for ruining Gohans character...to buid up again against Super Buu...and then have executive and fan meddling to ruin him again.
- Season 4 of Yu Yu Hakusho almost had me drop it from boredom.
- Find Noein underappreciated